Thursday, October 1, 2009

Just for Fun

I thought I would share the recipe for the Lemon Cookies that I made for Bible Study last Tuesday night. I know several of us enjoy new recipe ideas, especially those that are quick and easy. If you have a great recipe that you want to share, feel free to leave it in the comments or email it to me, and I'll post away. And again, I realize this has nothing to do with the Esther Bible study that we're doing, except for the fact that we had them together. So, to tie it all in, I think I'll name them:

ESTHER'S LEMON COOKIES :)
One Lemon Cake Mix
1/2 c. oil
2 eggs

Mix together and bake on 350 for about 10 minutes (depending on your oven). Cool completely and ice.



ESTHER'S LEMON COOKIE ICING
1 stick of butter
2/3 of a 32 oz. bag of powdered sugar
Lemon Juice (just eyeball it)



Oh, and by the way, I'll see y'all Tuesday night!

No comments:

Post a Comment